Carolina joined 42BR as a probationary tenant in November 2023, having completed pupillage at a specialist family set. She has a broad interest in all of chambers’ areas of expertise.
Prior to pupillage, Carolina worked as a paralegal both in group litigation, specialising in medical product liability relating to women’s contraceptive devices, and in Court of Protection law, as a legal assistant to a partner in a Legal 500 firm. In the latter role, her work primarily focused on cases representing P through their Official Solicitor.
Carolina is fully bilingual in English and Italian, and professionally fluent in German.
Areas of Expertise
- University of Oxford, St Hilda’s College (MA, Modern Languages and Literature)
- City Law School (GDL)
- BPP Law School (BTC)
Scholarships & Awards
- Advocacy Scholarship, BPP Law School
- Astbury Scholarship (BTC), Middle Temple
- Astbury Scholarship (GDL), Middle Temple
- Sponsorship, Mazzini-Garibaldi Foundation
- Liz Daplyn Prize, St Hilda’s College, Oxford
Memberships & Committees
- Court of Protection Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Bridging the Bar
- Human Rights Lawyers Association (HRLA)
In her free time, Carolina enjoys literary fiction, open water swimming, and art exhibitions. She is passionate about autism awareness and sits on the reader panel of the charity Sibs.