Webinar - Pleading in the Employment Tribunal
Pleadings are the first and vital step of tribunal proceedings. This webinar aims to give practical guidance as to what should be included in a well-drafted claim and response. Matters that will be covered include:
- How clear pleading can increase your productivity and efficiency, make your case management easier and the claim easier for your client.
- How clear pleadings assist the tribunal in managing your claim.
- The impact on the pandemic and paperless working on pleadings.
- What guidance is there from the appellate tribunal and relevant practice directions that may assist you.
- A strategy to make sure every element of the claim is identified in the claim form.
- Common errors and oversights.
- Why it’s important to get it right first time.
- Matters that are often overlooked in responses.
- How to set up your case in advance so your Preliminary Hearing is easy.
Marcia Hyde and Amanda Jepson will present this webinar using their expertise in family and animal welfare law. Read more >
Check your privilege: Recent developments in the without prejudice rule and legal professional privilege.
Join Amy Stroud and Louise Whittington for our latest Employment Law webinar. Read more >