Webinar - Pleading in the Employment Tribunal
Thursday 14th October
17:00 - 18:00 pm
Free virtual training on Zoom.
Pleadings are the first and vital step of tribunal proceedings. This webinar aims to give practical guidance as to what should be included in a well-drafted claim and response. Matters that will be covered include:
- How clear pleading can increase your productivity and efficiency, make your case management easier and the claim easier for your client.
- How clear pleadings assist the tribunal in managing your claim.
- The impact on the pandemic and paperless working on pleadings.
- What guidance is there from the appellate tribunal and relevant practice directions that may assist you.
- A strategy to make sure every element of the claim is identified in the claim form.
- Common errors and oversights.
- Why it’s important to get it right first time.
- Matters that are often overlooked in responses.
- How to set up your case in advance so your Preliminary Hearing is easy.
Michael Salter - Barrister at 42 Bedford Row
Please email email@example.com for a copy of the slides.