“An experienced, capable and tireless advocate. Always direct and clear in her advice. Achieves results”
Cases involving children, in particular care proceedings and adoption.
Extensive experience of complex and serious public law cases involving child fatalities, significant injuries, serious physical and sexual abuse and conflict of medical evidence.
Regularly instructed by a large number of Local Authorities and on behalf of parents and children in all levels of court in and around London and the South East.
- R (A Child), Re Court of Appeal (Civil Division), 12 June 2013  EWCA Civ 899
- A Local Authority v K Family Division, 11 October 2011  EWHC 2581 (Fam);  1 F.L.R. 765;  Fam. Law 124
- A Local Authority v C  EWHC 231 (Fam) – Theis J. – emphasising the need for clinicians and experts involved in work relating to intimate medical examinations to be familiar with and to comply with the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health guidance
- C (A child)  EWCA Civ 535
Areas of Expertise
- Family Law Bar Association
- Cheltenham Ladies’ College
- South Bank Polytechnic