Employment Webinar: Developing Persuasive Witness Statements for Employment Tribunal Cases : Insights and Best Practices for those Drafting Statements
Join Michael Salter on Wednesday 19th April from 5pm for the our next Employment Law webinar, where we will:
• Look at the rules on Witness Statements in Employment Tribunal Cases.
• Gain a clear understanding of the legal framework around witness statements
• Recognise the limits of Witness Evidence and how to overcome them.
• Learn how to identify and address the limitations of witness evidence, allowing you to present stronger and more persuasive statements to the tribunal.
• Consider research on witness evidence, providing you with valuable insights into how to improve the quality and effectiveness of your statements.
• Examine practical tips and guidance on how to draft witness statements, helping you to present your case in the most effective way possible.
42BR Barristers' Housing and Employment Groups are delighted to present the first two installments of our upcoming 'Introduction to Disability Discrimination Law for Housing Lawyers' events. Read more >
Join us in person or online for our latest Family Law event, exploring how digital forensics can impact family law proceedings. Read more >