Disrepair: Enforcement of Settlement Agreements
The Courts are increasingly dealing with applications for enforcement of disrepair settlements; what does the law say, and what are the practical issues that come up?
Jamie Fireman and Louise Whittington examine the following:
- What is the legal status of an accepted offer?
- Does it matter if it is an offer under Part 36?
- Is the Landlord obliged to carry out the works?
- What are the consequences if the landlord breaches the terms of the agreement?
- Are damages payable for breach?
Downloadable slides are available here.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this webinar, please contact us here.
Marcia Hyde and Amanda Jepson will present this webinar using their expertise in family and animal welfare law. Read more >
Check your privilege: Recent developments in the without prejudice rule and legal professional privilege.
Join Amy Stroud and Louise Whittington for our latest Employment Law webinar. Read more >