Housing Webinar - How to get section 21 and deposits right.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- What are the rules on taking tenancy deposits?
- Can you serve a section 21 notice when a deposit has (or has not) been taken?
- What if a deposit was taken, but it did not comply with the rules?
- Can a landlord later correct errors made when the deposit was taken?
- … and why are the rules so mind-bogglingly complicated…?
Download the lecture notes here.
42BR Barristers' Housing and Employment Groups are delighted to present the first two installments of our upcoming 'Introduction to Disability Discrimination Law for Housing Lawyers' events. Read more >
The fourth instalment of our Autumn-Winter Family Law Webinar Series, hosted by Philippa Thomas and Lydia Slee. Read more >