42BR Virtual Pupillage Open Evening 2022
We are delighted to present our Virtual Pupillage Open Evening 2022 for prospective pupils and those with an interest in pursuing a career at the Bar.
The live session was held on Wednesday 23rd November 2022.
1. Our Head of Pupillage, Safia Tharoo explains the pupillage process at 42BR and what we look for in our applicants.
2. As a proud multi-discipline set, we then provided introductions into our five key practice areas
- Eleonore Berthelsen gives her insight into family law at 42BR
- Head of Housing Team, Iris Ferber follows by speaking about her experiences of housing law
- Peter Jolley, Head of Business and Property at 42BR presents his introduction to the practice area
- Newly appointment Head of Employment, Rebecca Thomas shares her thoughts on having an employment practice
- Eleanor Wheeler speaks on what a practice in Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence is like
- Andrew Carter concluded this part of the session by talking about life as a junior within a mixed set
3. Having successfully completed her pupillage this year, our newest tenant, Catrin Howells then gave her insight into life as a pupil at 42BR and taking tenancy.
4. Senior Practice Manager, James Tidnam followed Catrin's talk by giving a brief overview into how the clerks room supports a pupil throughout their pupillage training, into tenancy and the first couple of years of practice.
5. The session concluded with a Q&A session with the panel.
You can view the recording of the session below.
Marcia Hyde and Amanda Jepson will present this webinar using their expertise in family and animal welfare law. Read more >
Check your privilege: Recent developments in the without prejudice rule and legal professional privilege.
Join Amy Stroud and Louise Whittington for our latest Employment Law webinar. Read more >