We are delighted to present our Virtual Pupillage Open Evening 2022 for prospective pupils and those with an interest in pursuing a career at the Bar.
The live session was held on Wednesday 23rd November 2022.
1. Our Head of Pupillage, Safia Tharoo explains the pupillage process at 42BR and what we look for in our applicants.
2. As a proud multi-discipline set, we then provided introductions into our five key practice areas
3. Having successfully completed her pupillage this year, our newest tenant, Catrin Howells then gave her insight into life as a pupil at 42BR and taking tenancy.
4. Senior Practice Manager, James Tidnam followed Catrin's talk by giving a brief overview into how the clerks room supports a pupil throughout their pupillage training, into tenancy and the first couple of years of practice.
5. The session concluded with a Q&A session with the panel.
You can view the recording of the session below.
Call 2005 | Silk 2023
Senior Practice Manager
A Family Law webinar, presented by Sian Smith of 42BR and Helen Adam, mediator and chair of the Family Solutions Group, considering the role of practitioners in shaping the experience of families through our use of language. Read more >
Arfan Khan represented the Claimant. Read more >